· Provides world-wide immigration services for $2+ billion Fortune 1000 technology company with 7,000+ employees in 15 countries through North America, Latin America and Europe, including the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Brazil, Peru, Chile, India and Spain.
· Advises employers during USCIS site visits, USDOL H-1B wage and hour investigations and Immigration and Customs Enforcement inspections.
· Obtains nonimmigrant visas, including H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, L-2, TN, E-3, H-3, H-2B, J-1, O-1, P-1, B-1, B-2, E-2 and E-1 visas.
· Obtains immigrant visas, including PERM labor certifications.
· Obtains outbound visas, including business visas, work visas and permanent residence applications to the U.K., Canada, Brazil, Peru, Chile, Turkmenistan and Spain.
· Analyzes Export Administration Regulations to render “deemed export” determinations.
· Advises employers on I-9 compliance, E-verify and the myriad of state immigration laws.
Represents employers in discrimination complaints filed with U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Special Counsel for immigration related unfair employment practices.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
. Shanon is "AV" Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.